I’ve been meaning to post for a while, but have been busy. Funny how I always had time when I was working. And you can’t let blogging get in the way of living.
So in Westboro news … Kardish Health Foods will be opening in the former location of Carbon Computing on Richmond just east of Churchill. The sign says April. Will let you know when it happens.
In Hintonburg news ….
- Forum Apparel has opened just east of Fil’s Diner on Wellington. I saw Ugg boots when I looked in the window. They have a facebook page but I couldn’t find a web site.
- JV Studios is now open in the former location of Slaysh on Wellington near Julian.
- Chick Pea has closed. I can’t believe it lasted as long as it did.
- The building that was Destination Hair has sold, but still no news on what’s going in.
- AlphaSoul, which closed this past winter, has now been leased, but no sign of what’s going in.
- The addition at Suzy Q looks finished.
- The new LCBO at Wellington and Somerset is now open. I missed out on the free tote bags on opening day. But people in the store today seemed pleased with the offerings and happy that they could walk there.
- Across the street is a new to me for lease sign in what was Tina’s. I think it was a beauty supply company.
And if you’re more visual, here’s the picture version: Read the rest of this entry »